Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• nickornotto 397 posts 900 karma points
    May 19, 2019 @ 13:29
    nickornotto

Error on trying to browse umbraco copy on another machine

I created new project and installed umbraco, set up database on one machine.

Then I copied all solution files and restored the database on another one.

Visual Studio 15.9.11/12, SQL Server 2012 Native Client, Umbraco 8.0.2, .NET 4.7.2 (both machines)

On the original machine umbraco is running and working without problems. On the new machine umbraco is running however I am getting console errors just after loggining and the back office is blank/ shows no content.

Here are errors I am getting (dependencyhandler):

enter image description here

I did another copy and am getting same errors but indicationg different source (angular):

enter image description here

I am sure I copied all files (packages & project/solution - checked a few times), compiled the solution before running.

I also reinstalled umbracocms in the copied solution just in case there is anything missing but it gives me the same error after reinstalling.

Any suggestions where should I look for?

Btw the reason I installed umbraco on another machine and copied to the new one is that I am getting an issue when setting up umbraco database on the new machine - see my thread here: https://our.umbraco.com/forum/using-umbraco-and-getting-started/96960-i-am-getting-stuck-on-umbraco-8-or-lower-db-configuration-during-install

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft