Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Daniel Evett 1 post 71 karma points
    May 29, 2019 @ 15:28
    Daniel Evett

Hi

Im currently having an issue with that seems to have been introduced with the latest release i am working on.

When trying to publish any node except the root i get

Umbracoo.Core.UmbracoApplicationBase
    An unhandled exception occurred System.InvalidOperationException: An asynchronous module or handler completed while an asynchronous operation was still pending.

System.ArgumentException
    An unhandled exception occured at http://host/umbraco/backoffice/UmbracoApi/Content/PostSave - An asynchronous module or handler completed while an asynchronous operation was still

No extra info is provided. This only occurs when deployed to the test environment and works fine on my local machine. It does not appear database related as pointing my locally environment to the test db works fine and pointing test to a pre release db the issue persists. UAT which has not had the latest release deployed to yet works fine as well.

I am at a bit of a loss to where this issue is happening other than a async call somewhere in the umbraco library is failing and eating the error. It appears to be something in the code base we have done but its just some controllers and views that i would not have thought would have any impact on publishing in the backoffice.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thank you in advance for any help

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft