Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Natalie 22 posts 162 karma points
    Jun 04, 2019 @ 11:04
    Natalie

default font family rich text

Hello !

I'd like to set up a default font family in the rich text editor. I found out how to set up new ones in the format dropdown, but I don't know how I can have the font family I want at the very beginning.

I anyone have a clue. I'll be gratefull ! :) Thank...

• Dan Diplo 1554 posts 6205 karma points MVP 5x c-trib
    Jun 04, 2019 @ 13:22
    Dan Diplo

You can create a stylesheet that is associated with the rich-text editor that will display your rich-text in the editor using the styling you specify. See https://umbraco.tv/videos/umbraco-v7/implementor/fundamentals/stylesheets-and-javascript/using-stylesheets/

Jun 05, 2019 @ 08:12
    Natalie

Thanks Dan, I did that allready... :)

Well, I think I found out. It wasn't workink well before because of cache Something. But this morning when I started up the application, my yesterday setting were working properly. My rich text content is showing with the right police. I put the value I want to render in a

section which is already style in my stylsheets :

@Umbraco.Field("commentEditor")

• Tarik | WPPlumber 179 posts 801 karma points c-trib
    Jun 05, 2019 @ 09:50
    Tarik | WPPlumber

I thought you mean to load a default font for rich text editor before a user select one from dropdown but seems you selected other way as solution.

enter image description here

Jun 05, 2019 @ 11:30
    Natalie

Yes Tarik, that what I wanted... I'll try your solution, later on. Mine seem to be dodgy, I pretty sure it will not work when we'll test. Thanks !

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft