Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Pauline Lynch 2 posts 83 karma points
    Jun 07, 2019 @ 04:10
    Pauline Lynch

Unable to access my website

Hi I am wondering if anyone can help - my website was set up a few years ago by a developer using Umbraco. I have tried over the last few days to access my site. I know that I am putting in the correct address, but am told that I "can't access that page" - so I can't even put in my password. Does anyone have an idea of how to get back into my site. I have tried contacting the web developer, but have had no reply so far. I don't know which version of Umbraco I am using. Thank you Pauline

• Brandon Osborne 38 posts 161 karma points c-trib
    Jun 07, 2019 @ 07:32
    Brandon Osborne

Hi Pauline,

You should most likely be able to reset your Umbraco password, but I will need to know the version of Umbraco that you are using. What is the URL to your website? Feel free to send me a message from coderpro.net, as you may not want to publically share everything we'll have to talk about

Jun 07, 2019 @ 08:51
    Brandon Osborne

I was able to figure out your domain from your logo. It looks like you are running an older version of Umbraco version 7 & you are hosted at digitalpacific.com.au. Do you have access to that account? If not, you're pretty much dead in the water.

• Jason Prothero 422 posts 1243 karma points c-trib
    Jun 07, 2019 @ 16:14
    Jason Prothero

Generally, you go to your website and add /umbraco to the end of the url and that will get you to the login page.

Are you able to access that page?

Jun 07, 2019 @ 16:48
    Brandon Osborne

She can access it (even I can access it). Her problem is that she's locked out. As you prolly already know you can "hack" your way in if you have database access, but as yet she's not responding whether or not she has access.

• Pauline Lynch 2 posts 83 karma points
    Jun 16, 2019 @ 03:56
    Pauline Lynch

Hi Brandon Sorry - I thought I had replied to you. My website developer did contact me and apparently I was using the old login address. Thanks for your help. Regards Pauline

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft