Press Ctrl / CMD + C to copy this to your clipboard.
This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at
Hi all, I've recently run into a site that we've recently upgraded to 7.15, the redirect url management doesn't appear to be working. I've tried renaming nodes and republishing, etc, but the site doesn't appear to be adding the redirects as expected. I've checked https://our.umbraco.com/documentation/reference/routing/URL-Tracking/ and it appears that I have everything set up properly (and we have older redirects in the list, but the old version of the url still 404s).
I'm just not really sure what to do at this point.
Edit: SOME of the redirects apply a 301, others just 404 or don't redirect at all.
The search also doesn't work. Im looking at the list of urls, typing in part of one, and nothing is returned when I search.
is working on a reply...
Write your reply to:
Image will be uploaded when post is submitted