Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Joseph May 11 posts 104 karma points
    Aug 14, 2019 @ 14:26
    Joseph May

Content deployment and headless options in V8

Hello,

I am evaluating Umbraco for on-prem usage at my company. I've had a few questions that I haven't been able to find solid answers for and I'm hoping the community can help.

Deploying content between environments looks like it had been accomplished with Umbraco Courier, however it does not appear to support V8+. Is there a currently-supported method of moving content between on-prem environments?

We require headless operation. Although Umbraco is working on a headless option, the beta has closed and I haven't been able to find out anything about it. Does anyone know what this feature looks like (GraphQL, OData, convention based, something else)? Is there any indication of when this might be available? It's teased publicly, but there's no actually useful info that I can find.

Alternatively, we might just need to develop our own web API to access content from the CMS. From what I've read, this should be possible with Umbraco's SDK. Can anyone who has done something like this share their experiences good or bad?

Thanks for your help!

Joe

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft