Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Davide Balosetti 35 posts 216 karma points
    Aug 16, 2019 @ 10:42
    Davide Balosetti

Problem upgrading umbraco 7.2.8 to 7.6.13

Dear all, after successfully upgrade umbraco 7.2.8 to 7.6.13 if i navigate to certain item in the content tree (most of my item) i get

Failed to retrieve data for content id XXXX and in the log file

2019-08-16 12:41:12,480 [P2460/D22/T34] ERROR Umbraco.Web.Editors.ContentController - Unhandled controller exception occurred

AutoMapper.AutoMapperMappingException:

Mapping types: Content -> String[] Umbraco.Core.Models.Content -> System.String[]

Destination path: ContentItemDisplay.Urls.Urls

Source value: Umbraco.Core.Models.Content ---> System.InvalidOperationException: The current pre-value collection is array based, use the PreValuesAsArray property instead. This usually indicates that the content cache is corrupt; the content cache has been rebuilt in an attempt to self-fix the issue. at Umbraco.Web.PublishedCache.XmlPublishedCache.XmlPublishedContent.InitializeNode(XmlNode xmlNode, Boolean legacy, Boolean isPreviewing, Int32& id, Guid& key, Int32& template, Int32& sortOrder, String& name, String& writerName, String& urlName, String& creatorName, Int32& creatorId, Int32& writerId, String& docTypeAlias, Int32& docTypeId, String& path, Guid& version, DateTime& createDate, DateTime& updateDate, Int32& level, Boolean& isDraft, PublishedContentType& contentType, Dictionary2& properties, Func3 getPublishedContentType) at Umbraco.Web.PublishedCache.XmlPublishedCache.XmlPublishedContent.InitializeNode() at Umbraco.Web.PublishedCache.XmlPublishedCache.XmlPublishedContent.getPath() at Umbraco.Web.PublishedCache.XmlPublishedCache.PublishedContentCache.AddToCacheIfDeepestRoute(UmbracoContext umbracoContext, IPublishedContent content, String route) at Umbraco.Web.PublishedCache.XmlPublishedCache.PublishedContentCache.GetByRoute(UmbracoContext umbracoContext, Boolean preview, String route, Nullable1 hideTopLevelNode) at Umbraco.Web.Routing.ContentFinderByNiceUrl.FindContent(PublishedContentRequest docreq, String route) at Umbraco.Web.Routing.ContentFinderByNiceUrl.TryFindContent(PublishedContentRequest docRequest) at System.Linq.Enumerable.Any[TSource](IEnumerable1 source, Func2 predicate) at Umbraco.Web.Routing.PublishedContentRequestEngine.FindPublishedContent() at Umbraco.Web.Routing.PublishedContentRequestEngine.TryRouteRequest() at Umbraco.Web.Routing.UrlProviderExtensions.GetContentUrls(IContent content, UmbracoContext umbracoContext) at lambda_method(Closure , IContent ) at AutoMapper.DelegateBasedResolver2.Resolve(ResolutionResult source) at AutoMapper.NullReferenceExceptionSwallowingResolver.Resolve(ResolutionResult source) at System.Linq.Enumerable.Aggregate[TSource,TAccumulate](IEnumerable1 source, TAccumulate seed, Func3 func) at AutoMapper.Mappers.TypeMapObjectMapperRegistry.PropertyMapMappingStrategy.MapPropertyValue(ResolutionContext context, IMappingEngineRunner mapper, Object mappedObject, PropertyMap propertyMap) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at AutoMapper.Mappers.TypeMapObjectMapperRegistry.PropertyMapMappingStrategy.MapPropertyValue(ResolutionContext context, IMappingEngineRunner mapper, Object mappedObject, PropertyMap propertyMap) at AutoMapper.Mappers.TypeMapObjectMapperRegistry.PropertyMapMappingStrategy.Map(ResolutionContext context, IMappingEngineRunner mapper) at AutoMapper.Mappers.TypeMapMapper.Map(ResolutionContext context, IMappingEngineRunner mapper) at AutoMapper.MappingEngine.AutoMapper.IMappingEngineRunner.Map(ResolutionContext context) at AutoMapper.MappingEngine.Map[TSource,TDestination](TSource source) at Umbraco.Web.Editors.ContentController.GetById(Int32 id) at lambdamethod(Closure , Object , Object[] ) at System.Web.Http.Controllers.ReflectedHttpActionDescriptor.ActionExecutor.<>cDisplayClass10.9(Object instance, Object[] methodParameters) at System.Web.Http.Controllers.ReflectedHttpActionDescriptor.ExecuteAsync(HttpControllerContext controllerContext, IDictionary`2 arguments, CancellationToken cancellationToken) --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw() at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at System.Web.Http.Controllers.ApiControllerActionInvoker.

Thanks a lot for any help.

Davide

• Allan Haugsted 14 posts 104 karma points
    Aug 16, 2019 @ 11:01
    Allan Haugsted

Hi

I'm also in the prcocess of an upgrade, and it was pointed out to me, that I should look here: https://our.umbraco.com/download/releases/761/ and upgrade my site from 7.5.4 to 7.6.1 as the first step. This because umbraco have switched from integer IDs to UDIs. Maybe all you have to do is disable the value converters in umbraco settings, as mentioned in the link

/Allan

• Davide Balosetti 35 posts 216 karma points
    Aug 16, 2019 @ 11:49
    Davide Balosetti

Hi Allan thanks a lot for your help, after changing this it works fine

In umbracoSettings.config leave EnablePropertyValueConverters set to false - this will help your existing content queries to still work

Davide

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft