Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Pavel 11 posts 82 karma points
    Aug 26, 2019 @ 03:48
    Pavel

Random error on Umbraco.TagQuery.GetAllContentTags, System.IndexOutOfRangeException, \Timing.cs:line 364

Hi, I'm having a random error with 7.12 and 7.14 version where it sometimes throws this

System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array. at StackExchange.Profiling.Timing.AddSqlTiming(SqlTiming sqlTiming) in c:\Code\github\SamSaffron\MiniProfiler\StackExchange.Profiling\Timing.cs:line 364 at StackExchange.Profiling.MiniProfiler.AddSqlTiming(SqlTiming stats)

in one particular case on Umbraco.TagQuery.GetAllContentTags

It doesn't seem to happen often though, this is in production and release build. Has anyone encountered this one before? Thanks Pavel

• Shaishav Karnani from digitallymedia.com 354 posts 1638 karma points
    Aug 26, 2019 @ 07:01
    Shaishav Karnani from digitallymedia.com

Please can you confirm if you are using SQL CE or SQL Server?

Regards,

Shaishav

• Pavel 11 posts 82 karma points
    Sep 02, 2019 @ 18:26
    Pavel

Apologies for late response, I'm on leave atm. It's MS SQL server 2012. Also I haven't gone through the code but shouldn't this profiling be turned off for release build (and config debug = false).

• Gerard 20 posts 77 karma points
    Nov 13, 2019 @ 21:20
    Gerard

I have the same error occasionally, when the appPool is restarting and at the same time I'm requesting multiple pages of the same Umbraco site in different Chrome-tabs. This could be a concurrency/threading problem I think.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft