Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Harry Stewart 15 posts 95 karma points
    Aug 30, 2019 @ 21:25
    Harry Stewart

Doc type grid editor - "There are no doc types allowed"

I'm attempting to use the doc type grid editor but unfortunately do not seem to be able to get it working, here is what I've done.

1. Added the doc type option to my grid editor. enter image description here

2. Next I added the doc type alias into the grid.editors.config file. enter image description here

I'm unsure what the message means when I attempt to select one it doesn't appear. enter image description here

• Paul Seal 524 posts 2889 karma points MVP 6x c-trib
    Aug 30, 2019 @ 22:42
    Paul Seal

Hi Harry

When it says put docType, they want you to replace that with the doc type alias of the Document Type you are wanting to use.

I created one for a Markdown Grid Editor and the document type alias was markdownGridEditor, so I put that in the alias as well as in the allowedDocTypes array.

You can see me do it in this video. I've shared it where it needs to start from to help you. https://youtu.be/AqYh-XT-CzQ?t=514

Hopefully it will help you.

Cheers

Paul

• Harry Stewart 15 posts 95 karma points
    Aug 30, 2019 @ 23:02
    Harry Stewart

Thanks for the response! I've just followed you're video and now I'm seeing it as an option in the grid editor, I'm still getting the allowed document types when attempting to select it. It doesn't seem to be finding the document type.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft