Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Malcolm 2 posts 72 karma points
    Sep 06, 2019 @ 12:57
    Malcolm

Umbraco & PIM systems recommendations

Hi,

I'm looking for a Product Information Management (PIM) system that plays nicely with Umbraco.

I have multiple brand websites each with its own Umbraco but I want one central PIM to hold all the product info and feed to each website (any one product is advertised on multiple websites but the content differs for each brand website).

In an ideal scenario Umbraco would be used for my non-product related content but I also want to use a PIM to manage product info and directly expose the PIM content to front-end/websites without the need to maintain the product content in Umbraco as well.

Does anyone have any recommendations of PIMs they are using/have used with Umbraco in this way?

Thanks

• Dennis Aaen 4499 posts 18254 karma points admin hq c-trib
    Sep 06, 2019 @ 13:08
    Dennis Aaen

Hi Malcom

An option on a PIM system for Umbraco CMS could be Structs PIM system have a look here https://struct.com/#features-section

Hope this helps,

/Dennis

• Malcolm 2 posts 72 karma points
    Sep 09, 2019 @ 08:02
    Malcolm

Thanks for the suggestion Dennis. Very much appreciated.

I had a look at Struct but I think it can only serve a single Umbraco rather than the multiples I need? Looks like it doesn't support Umbraco v8 + either which we'll need.

Any other suggestions from anyone would be great.

Thanks

• Dennis Aaen 4499 posts 18254 karma points admin hq c-trib
    Sep 09, 2019 @ 15:57
    Dennis Aaen

Hi Malcom

Have you tried to get in touch with their support to hear if they are working on support for Umbraco 8

And the same with multiple installations

/Dennis

• Simon Lyder 1 post 71 karma points
    Mar 14, 2020 @ 08:45
    Simon Lyder

Hi Malcolm.

I realize this may be to late, so this is just to inform you in case it is still relevant.

We will be releasing a version supporting Umbraco 8 within this quarter.

Supporting multiple Umbraco instances can easily be done. We have many clients doing exactly that.

If this is in any way still relevant, feel free to reach out to me.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft