Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at


  • Marc-André 44 posts 226 karma points
    1 week ago
    Marc-André
    0

    GetCropUrl always return ""

    Hi!

    I've just updated 8.0 to 8.1.4 and all my images rendered with the GetCropUrl method dosen't show anymore.

    Anyone got a hint with this?

  • Shaishav Karnani from digitallymedia.com 280 posts 1268 karma points
    1 week ago
    Shaishav Karnani from digitallymedia.com
    100

    Hi Marc,

    We replicated your issue. We had existing image and now created a new alias. When we tried to access the GetCropUrl(alias) then it returned blank image.

    So, we went to that image and changed the focus for the Image then tried back and it all worked fine.

    For new images, this is working fine. issue happen for existing set of images with a new alias.

    This is a bug already reported. You can share your experience too. https://github.com/umbraco/Umbraco-CMS/issues/5737

    Cheers,

    Shaishav

  • Marc-André 44 posts 226 karma points
    1 week ago
    Marc-André
    0

    Yeah! Thanks a lot!

    The alias have changed to PascalCase instead of camelCase in the update of Umbraco. That explains all.

    H5YR!

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft