Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Lincon 1 post 71 karma points
    Sep 30, 2019 @ 10:07
    Lincon

Umbraco Newbie questions

Hello everyone,, I am familiar with using Umbraco's interface, just never coded a website with it. I have HTML skills and have been following Paul Seal's videos a bit and it looks doable for me to create a basic website. Just was wondering how difficult it would be for a layman to create an Umbraco website and have it integrate it with Printful's API for selling t-shirts, prints, etc. Is this something I could teach myself, or would the task of API integration be super complex for someone who's only got their feet wet in HTML skills. I've been using Shopify for a starter online store, but I'm learning pretty quick that any addons like creating bundles adds to the monthly bill pretty quick. I know other Shopifiers that are paying close to $800 as month for their online store which is just ridiculous. reverse image search email checker port checker

Any advice or links on working with Umbraco, API's, etc would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!

• Shaishav Karnani from digitallymedia.com 354 posts 1638 karma points
    Sep 30, 2019 @ 11:22
    Shaishav Karnani from digitallymedia.com

Hi Lincon,

Umbraco has a good video tutorial (https://umbraco.tv/). This is of great help to gain insight into Umbraco.

I think understand Umbraco should not be too difficult but given you don't have skills in c# too so you might need some help to get up-to-speed.

Please do let me know how can we assist you.

Cheers,

Shaishav

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft