Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Justin Cale 2 posts 72 karma points
    Oct 12, 2019 @ 06:33
    Justin Cale

Custom Property Editor that allows the user to select a Property Editor

Hi,

I am building a solution that needs to allow front-end users to select which Landing Page Template they wish to use.

Each Landing Page Template will have a number (differing for each template) of required data Types. For example, a simple landing page may have a title, profile image and a Hero Image. Whilst a more complex landing page could have a profile image, header image, hero image, description, bio etc etc.

I don't want to create real 'Templates' for each of the landing pages as there will be an unlimited number of these.

What i would really like is to have a 'Landing Page' Document Type that holds a list of 'Property Editor' Document Types, each of which would have a 'Property Editor Picker' as a dropdown list of available 'Property editors' in umbraco.

Does anyone know how i would accomplish this? (I'm pretty new to umbraco)

thanks.

• Justin Cale 2 posts 72 karma points
    Oct 13, 2019 @ 04:33
    Justin Cale

Hi,

I am building a solution that needs to allow front-end users to select which Landing Page Template they wish to use.

Each Landing Page Template will have a number (differing for each template) of required data Types. For example, a simple landing page may have a title, profile image and a Hero Image. Whilst a more complex landing page could have a profile image, header image, hero image, description, bio etc etc.

I don't want to create real 'Templates' for each of the landing pages as there will be an unlimited number of these.

What i would really like is to have a 'Landing Page' Document Type that holds a list of 'Property Editor' Document Types, each of which would have a 'Property Editor Picker' as a dropdown list of available 'Property editors' in umbraco.

Does anyone know how i would accomplish this? (I'm pretty new to umbraco)

thanks.

Any ideas community? :)

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft