Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Dee 118 posts 338 karma points
    Oct 13, 2019 @ 14:02
    Dee

RemoteApiException on deployment local -> live

hey guys,

when i deploy my root node including all child nodes to the live system, i get the following error:

The source environment has thrown a Umbraco.Deploy.Exceptions.RemoteApiException with message: The remote API has thrown an exception. It might have been caused by an inner System.ArgumentException with message: An item with the same key has already been added.

The root node has one child node, which has more child nodes. If i deploy root's child node including all child nodes, all ok!

Then i deployed the root node without the child nodes, still ok.

but when i choose the root node including all child nodes, it crashes with the exception above.

in the live system, all nodes are deployed properly.

what is going wrong?

thanks

dee

Oct 14, 2019 @ 07:43
    Dee

in addition, i also get an error in the live env:

Exception: System.ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added. at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource) at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add) at Umbraco.Core.Scoping.ScopeProvider.SetCallContextObject(String key, IInstanceIdentifiable value) at Umbraco.Core.Scoping.ScopeProvider.SetAmbient(Scope scope, ScopeContext context) at Umbraco.Core.Scoping.ScopeProvider.CreateScope(IsolationLevel isolationLevel, RepositoryCacheMode repositoryCacheMode, IEventDispatcher eventDispatcher, Nullable1 scopeFileSystems, Boolean callContext, Boolean autoComplete) at Umbraco.Core.Services.Implement.UserService.GetUserById(Int32 id) at Umbraco.Core.Services.Implement.UserService.GetProfileById(Int32 id) at Umbraco.Core.ContentExtensions.GetCreatorProfile(IContentBase content, IUserService userService) at Umbraco.Examine.ContentValueSetBuilder.

Oct 14, 2019 @ 19:28
    Dee

Thanks to Eric, I solved the issue by deleting one of the uploaded images to a custom property and reuploading it.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft