Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Ahmed Heasat 10 posts 90 karma points
    Oct 13, 2019 @ 16:14
    Ahmed Heasat

Boot Failed Exception after migration & NuCache issues Umbraco8

Hello,

We migrated 100,000 nodes by ContentService to our Umbraco8 website, after the migration process we tried to start the project but we got Boot Field Exception:

Boot Field Exception

We restarted the PC and we built the project again and it worked but that caused to out all the nodes out of the cache like the below example:

not in the cache

And when we tried to unpublished the container of the nodes we got that exception:

unpublished exception

Then we tried to reload the memory cache from Published Status section and it took a very long time to finish reloading but unfortunately it didn't solve the problem,

After that, we deleted the AppData folder and rebuilt the project again but but without advantage the nodes are still out of the cache .

Please help how can I solve this problem.

• Max 80 posts 437 karma points
    Jan 27, 2020 @ 16:18
    Max

We also continue to have these intermittent issues with NuCache and Lucene after we upgraded to v8. (Currently 8.5.2).

We have 5 separate domains running under a single instance, with plans to migrate at least 3 more sites into the CMS. The system will sporadically throw these for one or the other of the hosted sites. Right now the CMS is on a staging server.. I'm hesitant to release this to production. It's most frequently an issue when we are loading new content.

This is a company IIS server instance not a hosted server or Azure... Any clear trouble shooting/configuration settings that we might have missed (we're using a standard web.config and I dont have any URL rewrites, yet)

ModelsBuilder is configed for AppData

I'm constantly having to blow away the Cache and Temp/Examine indexes and restart IIS to resolve the issues.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft