Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Erik Eelman 79 posts 319 karma points
    Oct 16, 2019 @ 14:33
    Erik Eelman

DTGE - There are no allowed document types available

Hi,

I've just installed a clean umbraco v8.2 solution and want to test some things out with de DocTypeGridEditor so i've installed this via Nuget.

I've created a new folder under Document Types and added a new Doctype Without template. After this i added the doctype alias in allowedDocTypes array in de package.manifest in the app_plugins/doctypeGridEditor folder an selected the doctypegrideditor to be selected in a gridpage.

The problem is when i want to add an item to the grid. I get the message: "There are no allowed document types available for creating content here. You must enable these in Document Types within the Settings section, by editing the Allowed child node types under Permissions."

enter image description here

Am i missing something in my configuration or is DTGE broken in Umbraco v8.2?

Kind regards, Erik

• iNETZO 133 posts 496 karma points c-trib
    Oct 16, 2019 @ 15:36
    iNETZO

Hi Erik,

The DTGE documenttypes require the option "Is an Element type" to be checked on the "Permissions" tab of the documenttype, just like nested content.

Do they show up when you check this option?

Best regards,

INETZO

• Erik Eelman 79 posts 319 karma points
    Oct 16, 2019 @ 15:39
    Erik Eelman

Yes, this fixed it for me. Thank you!

• Gurumurthy 52 posts 125 karma points
    Sep 07, 2020 @ 08:26
    Gurumurthy

Hi,

This is not fixed, even after allowing the doc type as element. What will be the issue still here, below is the manifest config

{ "name": "Doc Type", "alias": "docType", "view": "/AppPlugins/DocTypeGridEditor/Views/doctypegrideditor.html", "render": "/AppPlugins/DocTypeGridEditor/Render/DocTypeGridEditor.cshtml", "icon": "icon-item-arrangement", "config": { "allowedDocTypes": [ "articlesCarousel" ], "nameTemplate": "", "enablePreview": true, "viewPath": "/Views/Partials/Grid/Editors/DocTypeGridEditor/", "previewViewPath": "/Views/Partials/Grid/Editors/DocTypeGridEditor/Previews/", "previewCssFilePath": "", "previewJsFilePath": "" } }

articlesCarousel is the nested doc type.

is their any config do i am missing here..

kindly suggest any help would be much appreciated. i am running with v8.6.4

enter image description here Thanks,

Gurumurthy J V

• Bishwajit 28 posts 98 karma points
    Apr 20, 2023 @ 04:59
    Bishwajit

Hi Gurumurthy,

I am facing exactly same issue. Have you got any solution on this issue. Please let me know.

There is no additional configuration available. {{tab.label || tab.alias}}

Thanks.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft