Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Gökhan Öztürk 2 posts 72 karma points
    Oct 17, 2019 @ 14:09
    Gökhan Öztürk

Invalid column name 'Id'. Invalid column name 'id'.

Hello Friends,

I would like to develop a site with Umbraco. I opened a project and created the project by adding Umbraco Cms Dll. Everything was going well. I have published my blog and wanted to publish the article named "My Blog Post".

Note: There is no version update I installed directly 8.2

Received an error from the server An error occured Invalid column name 'Id'. Invalid column name 'id'.

Exception Details System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Invalid column name 'Id'. Invalid column name 'id'.

Sql kullanıcım sa and this user Dbowner

at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection, Action`1 wrapCloseInAction)

enter image description here

I shared a screenshot.

• Gökhan Öztürk 2 posts 72 karma points
    Oct 18, 2019 @ 15:51
    Gökhan Öztürk

I've detected the problem, but I can't find the solution. The mapping in the npoco system does not work.enter image description here

• Orbcom 10 posts 80 karma points notactivated
    Mar 17, 2020 @ 16:53
    Orbcom

For me, the problem was the table [UFUserFormSecurity] was missing the ID column.

This was the correct schema:

CREATE TABLE [dbo].[UFUserFormSecurity] ( [Id] [int] IDENTITY(1,1) NOT NULL, [User] nvarchar NOT NULL, [Form] [uniqueidentifier] NOT NULL, [HasAccess] [bit] NOT NULL, [AllowInEditor] [bit] NOT NULL, [SecurityType] [int] NOT NULL, CONSTRAINT [Id] PRIMARY KEY CLUSTERED ( [Id] ASC )WITH (PADINDEX = OFF, STATISTICSNORECOMPUTE = OFF, IGNOREDUPKEY = OFF, ALLOWROWLOCKS = ON, ALLOWPAGELOCKS = ON) ON [PRIMARY] ) ON [PRIMARY] GO

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft