Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Brandon Praamraj 1 post 71 karma points
    Oct 24, 2019 @ 13:29
    Brandon Praamraj

Upload documents to email server through iis

I would like to find out if there are any solutions on Umbraco(plugins etc.) to cater for a scenario like :

• Hosting a front end capability to upload documents and send to an email server our of where the CMS infrastructure sits.
    • The information that the user uploads stores on the memory and is cleared once the email is fired off.
    • I plan on doing this with using the cms server and configuring an email account to be able to send to another email account. However the security team has concerns around malicious documents and files that can be uploaded and make the server vulnerable. The process after sending the email from the cms server is being scanned and tested for vulnerabilities and malicious files through the F5 and mimecast functions.
    • The issue i have is finding a solution to be able to know or scan when an incorrect document type is uploaded or if the files contain malicious threats and viruses.

is there any solutions that i can look at so that i am able to implement this scenario?

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft