Press Ctrl / CMD + C to copy this to your clipboard.
This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at
I have a page with a few required fields. Since you can not save a page that has required fields that are empty, it creates a pretty big problem.
1. Create a new page.
2. Click on a media item field and upload an image.
3. Insert the image into the editor.
4. Click on the pen/edit icon to edit the image.
5. Click on "discard changes" popup.
6. You are now taken to a 404 error page, and the previous page you created has been deleted.
In V8 this is not an issue since you do not have to leave the current page you are on.
I have recreated this issue in 7.13.2 and 7.14. Not being able to save a page with empty required fields also exists in 8.2.
Does anyone know if there is a fix for this or if HQ is working on it?
Being able to save a page is the most important thing, perhaps this is possible by editing the source code? But should not be necessary.
is working on a reply...
Write your reply to:
Image will be uploaded when post is submitted