Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• bronzewind 42 posts 125 karma points
    Nov 01, 2019 @ 13:14
    bronzewind

Multiples Sites in a same instance - Boot fails for all new & clean websites

I have an instance of Umbraco where I created one document type for each home page of every website with common properties like Name of the Business, Contact Info, Logo. Then I created one document type for each website with the very specific properties.

Everything was ok, but suddenly for all the websites I create, I can add content and I can see it in the Backoffice edit pages, preview pages and I can also see it if I take out the domain and I leave the route just with the route by default, but when I assign a domain to the Home page for the website, Umbraco boot fails saying that A connection string is configured but Umbraco could not connect to the database which is really weird, as all the websites share the same database, they are all in the same instance, and some of the websites work without any issues.enter image description here

What can I do? Where should I start my search? I have reinstalled Umbraco libraries (maybe something got corrupted I thought) but it didn't make any difference.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft