Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Kieran O'Dwyer 12 posts 82 karma points
    Nov 08, 2019 @ 11:39
    Kieran O'Dwyer

ImageProcessor - ImageProcessingException

I have Azure blob storage set up for media. Looking through my logs files, I have the following error message constantly:

ImageProcessor.Common.Exceptions.ImageProcessingException: GetResponseAsync 132 : Response status code does not indicate success: 404 (The specified resource does not exist.).

2019-11-08 11:29:52,556 [P22920/D3/T272] ERROR ImageProcessor.Web.HttpModules.ImageProcessingModule - 
    ImageProcessor.Common.Exceptions.ImageProcessingException: ProcessImageAsync 610 : No image exists at https://[azureblobstorageaccount].blob.core.windows.net/1001/[file-name].png

It's like it trying to look for a file at this URL but this obviously won't work because the URL is missing the actual media container after the url but before the id. The media file works (when I type in https://[azureblobstorageaccount].blob.core.windows.net/[containername]/1009/file-name.png) as expected but surely having this error message appear constantly in logs constantly can't be right?

Has anyone else come across this?

• Daniel Conner 19 posts 131 karma points
    Jun 19, 2020 @ 11:53
    Daniel Conner

Hey, I have been having the same issue, did you find any solution to your problem?

• Kieran O'Dwyer 12 posts 82 karma points
    Nov 12, 2020 @ 13:44
    Kieran O'Dwyer

Just took a glance at all my posts and thought I'd update you in case I can point you in the right direction.

My situation was that I was using the same storage account for 2 different databases so the media was probably out of sync somehow, probably related to cache.

I created 2 separate storage containers for each database (for both the media and cache), cleared the cache out and it seemed to sort itself out.

• Lee Higgitt 9 posts 90 karma points
    Aug 19, 2020 @ 11:45
    Lee Higgitt

Hi!

I was having this exact issue myself and, after some testing, I found that the blob container name in the security.config file is case sensitive.

My blob container was named"media-dev" and in my security.config file I had:

<settings>
        <setting key="Container" value="Media-DEV"/>
        <setting key="MaxBytes" value="8194304"/>
        <setting key="Timeout" value="30000"/>
        <setting key="Host" value="https://[mystorageaccount].blob.core.windows.net/"/>
      </settings>

As soon as I corrected the casing, it everything started working correctly.

I hope this helps!

Lee

• Enrique Capellan 40 posts 173 karma points
    Nov 19, 2020 @ 19:19
    Enrique Capellan

I'm having the same issue, does some one found a solution?

• fatmazayed 41 posts 122 karma points
    Aug 01, 2022 @ 12:07
    fatmazayed

i have the same problem too i have two databases as mirroring to each other

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft