Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at


  • Youmna 4 posts 74 karma points
    Oct 12, 2019 @ 10:54
    Youmna
    0

    Problems with authoirzation

    Hello,

    I'm facing issues with Authorization, I keep getting the follwoing error:

    enter image description here

    note that I updated the settings.config with my client id but it looks like it uses the original one.

    I believe I'm missing something :(

  • AddWeb Solution Pvt. Ltd 43 posts 197 karma points
    Oct 14, 2019 @ 06:31
    AddWeb Solution Pvt. Ltd
    0

    Hello,

    The following links point to the same issue

    https://stackoverflow.com/questions/11485271/google-oauth-2-authorization-error-redirect-uri-mismatch

    https://stackoverflow.com/questions/28321570/google-oauth-2-0-error-redirect-uri-mismatch

    Should help in sorting out as seems like the redirect_uri is not configured properly

  • Youmna 4 posts 74 karma points
    Oct 14, 2019 @ 13:28
    Youmna
    0

    But the client id in the request details is not mine, not the one I added to the settings.config. so, I believe it is not even trying to authorize my account.

  • PamelaBrown 3 posts 73 karma points
    Oct 14, 2019 @ 19:09
    PamelaBrown
    0

    Did it help? As I didn't find any interesting aspect of working with it.

  • Youmna 4 posts 74 karma points
    Oct 15, 2019 @ 09:42
    Youmna
    0

    Unfortunately I still can't make it work,

  • Peter Sinke 9 posts 79 karma points
    Oct 17, 2019 @ 17:25
    Peter Sinke
    0

    I'm also experiencing this error when trying to authorize a website. It was working before, but stopped working now. Same error as in the screenshot above. Has something changed in the app we're trying to allow access?

  • abisohexacta 2 posts 20 karma points
    Oct 24, 2019 @ 15:07
    abisohexacta
    0

    Hello,

    I am having the same issues as @Youmna. I was able to port the Analytics package to Umbraco 8.1 (using the package source files of the develop-v8 branch) but I am impeded by this issue. Has anyone found how to implement this OAuth request without having to access: http://analytics-oauth.azurewebsites.net/callback/oAuth.aspx Is there any other package I could use that has a similar functionality as this one?

    I would really appreciate any help you can provide.

  • Bojana 4 posts 73 karma points
    Nov 29, 2019 @ 13:24
    Bojana
    0

    I'm also experiencing this error when trying to authorize a website. When this issue will be fixed?

  • keilo 562 posts 1017 karma points
    Dec 03, 2019 @ 05:30
    keilo
    0

    Is this happening on new package installation or trying to change the existing one in place ?

  • Bojana 4 posts 73 karma points
    Dec 04, 2019 @ 14:37
    Bojana
    0

    new package installation umbraco 7.15 version

  • Chris Mahoney 173 posts 311 karma points
    Feb 04, 2020 @ 03:05
    Chris Mahoney
    0

    I'm also getting this error. I'm running Analytics 1.2 on Umbraco 7.5.14 and previously had everything working, but today I clicked the Analytics button and noticed that no data was coming through.

    I went into Settings and clicked Authorise, only to get the HTTP 400 error shown above. With the exception of the "state" GUID, all the IDs are the same.

  • Youmna 4 posts 74 karma points
    Apr 09, 2020 @ 13:32
    Youmna
    0

    If anyone is still interested :D please follow the following github link to find the answer by the package owner

    https://github.com/umbraco-community/umbraco-analytics/issues/63

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft