Press Ctrl / CMD + C to copy this to your clipboard.
This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at
I have just installed the fieldset package and ran into a bit of an annoying thing:
There's 6 properties: http://awesomescreenshot.com/0069qnk18I have grouped the first 3 and the last 3 (so 2 fieldsets).
When I check the contentpage, the nodeset was created (and looks great!), but for some reason the same sorting order as in the doctype: http://awesomescreenshot.com/0649qo30f
Is this a bug, or did I make a mistake myself ?
This was an issue in the initial 0.5 release, but (should have been) fixed in 0.5.1. Can you confirm you're running the correct version? You should be able to check by checking the properties of Our.Umbraco.DocTypeFieldsets.dll (Details tab -> File Version)
Let me know if not, perhaps the bug is still lingering :)
yes it is version 0.5.1 ==> http://awesomescreenshot.com/072a0z654
Thanks for the info. I was able to reproduce the problem and have found the issue, but it may take me a couple days to get a proper fix up.
In the meantime, a workaround: perform a sort on that doctype in the backend - move a property, save, move it back, save.
The issue is that I'm using the SortOrder property of each Property to keep all the properties in the correct order. The problem appears to be that the SortOrder is 0 for all properties until sorting happens in the backend, so it's effectively sorting by the order you have defined in your config file (and reversing it).
Let me know if this works for you, will begin working on a proper fix
thanks for your reply. I had discovered that indeed by sorting, saving, resorting, saving the doctypes appear in the right order in the content section, so yes, that works.
Looking forward to an update.
is working on a reply...
Write your reply to:
Image will be uploaded when post is submitted