Press Ctrl / CMD + C to copy this to your clipboard.
This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at
There is a problem with Unicode characters or something like that in the way that all Persian characters become unreadable while exporting to excel.
I suspect this has more to do with how you are opening the file. Formulate doesn't actually export to Excel format. It exports to CSV, which is a format that Excel is capable of opening.
The reason that distinction is important is because Excel may have to infer the character set when opening the CSV file, and it may be doing it incorrectly. For comparison, I have LibreOffice, which has an application similar to Excel called Calc. When I open a CSV in calc that contains Persian characters, this is what I see:
Note that it selects a character set of "Western Europe" and that the characters appear garbled. If I change that character set to Unicode, this is what I see:
The Persian characters now appear correctly.
Thank you very much. I've changed the encoding and everything works fine now.
is working on a reply...
Write your reply to:
Image will be uploaded when post is submitted