Press Ctrl / CMD + C to copy this to your clipboard.
This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at
I tried installing v1.2.8 over v1.2.5 but hit a number of snags using nuget install-package.
It seems that the assemblies in /bin got a bit screwed up, as did the web.config.
In the end, I got it working by deleting it and reinstalling it as a package in the backoffice (making sure to back up the app_data/formulate folder first).
Thanks for the heads up. Any details of particular issues you encountered would be useful in troubleshooting the issue.
I've been upgrading a lot with NuGet lately and haven't run into any issues, though I typically upgrade for each minor increment rather than jumping a few, so it might be possible that you came across an issue I was lucky enough to not run into.
is working on a reply...
Write your reply to:
Image will be uploaded when post is submitted