Press Ctrl / CMD + C to copy this to your clipboard.
This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at
I use Umbraco v7.12.2/Formulate v2.4.3. I setup formulate forms, handlers, layouts, configs, etc. I can send email but received emails gives character error in MacOS. Windows works correctly.
I think it is character encoding error. I would be very glad if you help.
Thanks in advance,
Hmmm, I'm not exactly sure why that would be, but I have an idea.
Maybe whatever Windows email client you are using is detecting the encoding, but the macOS email client is not.
Perhaps the MailMessage can be set with a BodyEncoding of UTF8. Might help.
If you submit a pull request, I can get this out much quicker. And that would have the benefit that you can test it with whatever email content you like to ensure it will work.
If you would like me to look into a fix, please create an issue here: https://github.com/rhythmagency/formulate/issues
Might be a few weeks before I can get to it.
For anybody who is curious, this should be fixed: https://github.com/rhythmagency/formulate/issues/141
Hopefully Ahmet can confirm this is the case.
Sorry, I'm late. I installed Formulate 2.4.5 version and I also tried on a couple of MacOS computers. Unfortunately, it is not still working. If you tried correctly please send me your project. I am open your all suggestions.
Thanks for everything,
is working on a reply...
Write your reply to:
Image will be uploaded when post is submitted