The best and easiest way to send Newsletter email campaigns from Umbraco. By having the email campaign management in Umbraco editors can work with all content in one place.
- Send email newsletters to members or subscribers from the Umbraco backoffice
- Unlimited number of recipients and newsletter send outs in full version
- Easy to create content using responsive email editor
- Multi Tenant support using Workspaces with full permissions-settings on User or User Group-level
- Send Umbraco-content as Campaigns
- Can include dynamic content from Umbraco content nodes
- Nice analytics and charts for opens and clicks
- Pluggable mobile for Email Service Providers, use SMTP or send via API's
- Handles email bounces and lets you edit bounced subscribers
- Import subscribers from different file formats.
- Ships with Razor-templates to integrate into the website front end
- Hooks to extend the rendering process of the mail
- Provider based model for receiving recipients (can use sources like web shops, crms etc)
Watch the one minute teaser-video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1ntbvj7McQ
The only limitation in the trial version is that you're only allowed to send campaigns to a maximum of 20 recipients. Try it today!
One domain license for Newsletter Studio only costs from €349 + VAT.
Please visit our website for more information: https://www.newsletterstudio.org
Documentation and information can be found at our support-portal: https://www.newsletterstudio.org/help/
If you want to see examples on how to implement custom Render Tasks and Subscription Providers please have a look in the contrib-repository at Github:
Newsletter Studio v3 runs on all versions of Umbraco 8 and is currently in beta. Download the package today and try it out.
Newsletter Studio v2 is the version that runs on Umbraco 7, it can be downloaded below.
Here are some vidoes for some of the features in Newsletter Studio v1, these concepts still apply.
If you want to upgrade an existing installation of Newsletter Studio, just update the NuGet package or install the package into the backoffice of Umbraco.