The best and easiest way to send campaigns and transactional emails from Umbraco. Responsive email editor to create delightful emails for all clients. Work with all content in one place and integrate the CMS with the e-mails.
- Send campaigns and transactional emails from the Umbraco backoffice
- Unlimited number of recipients and campaign send-outs in full version
- Easy to create content with our responsive email editor
- Multi-tenant support using Workspaces with full permissions-settings on User or User Group-level
- Send Umbraco-content as Campaigns
- Reporting and analytics. Numbers and charts for opens and clicks
- Pluggable model for Email Service Providers, use SMTP or send via API's
- Handles email bounces
- Import recipients from different file formats.
- Ships with Razor-templates to integrate into the website front end
- Hooks to extend the rendering process of the mail
- Provider-based model for fetching recipients (can use any dynamic source, like webshops, crms etc)
Watch the one-minute intro-video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGB2IRNXJgs
Newsletter Studio v10 runs on Umbraco 10. Download via NuGet to try it out.
Newsletter Studio v4 runs on all versions of Umbraco 9. Download via NuGet to try it out.
Newsletter Studio v3 runs on all versions of Umbraco 8. Download the package today and try it out.
Newsletter Studio v2 is the version that runs on Umbraco 7, it can be downloaded below.
The only limitation in the trial version is that you're only allowed to send campaigns to a maximum of 20 recipients. Try it today!
One domain license for Newsletter Studio only costs from €349 + VAT.
Please visit our website for more information: https://www.newsletterstudio.org
Documentation and information can be found at our support portal: https://www.newsletterstudio.org/help/
If you want to see examples on how to implement custom Render Tasks and Subscription Providers please have a look in the contrib-repository at Github:
If you want to upgrade an existing installation of Newsletter Studio, just update the NuGet package or install the package into the backoffice of Umbraco.