Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at


  • Nonacc 63 posts 184 karma points
    Aug 19, 2014 @ 15:17
    Nonacc
    0

    PrefetchListPickerEditor.html not found - App_Plugins (nuPickers)

    Hi,

    I came across a strange error after upload Umbraco to my development server.

    Locally nuPickers working perfectly, but after I uploaded the application to development server the following error show up:

    Request error: The URL returned a 404 (not found): App_Plugins/nuPickers/Shared/PrefetchListPicker/PrefetchListPickerEditor.html

    http://i.imgur.com/HGpg1gG.png

    Since then the package not working.

    I checked and even locally there is no folder called "nuPickers" inside the "App_Plugins" folder.

    I need help, this is very urgent, what could it be?

    Thanks in advance.

  • Hendy Racher 859 posts 3821 karma points MVP admin c-trib
    Aug 19, 2014 @ 16:42
    Hendy Racher
    0

    Hi,

    All of the assets are in the dll (as such only the dll needs to be deployed - http://www.nibble.be/?p=415) How do the environments differ ?

  • Nonacc 63 posts 184 karma points
    Aug 20, 2014 @ 09:50
    Nonacc
    0

    Hey Hendy,

    That does it mean? How can i fix it?

    What do I need to provide you to figure out how to solve the problem?

    Thanks in advance.

  • Hendy Racher 859 posts 3821 karma points MVP admin c-trib
    Aug 20, 2014 @ 11:26
    Hendy Racher
    1

    Hi Nonacc,

    You mentioned that it works fine locally, but not on your development server - how do the environments differ ?

    Just a guess, but does clearing the Client Dependency cache on the development server help ? (delete all files in /App_Data/TEMP/ClientDependency)

    Hendy

  • Ismael 65 posts 337 karma points
    Oct 01, 2014 @ 22:24
    Ismael
    1

    I encoutered this problem also, in my case I had installed a new nuget package which updated my webconfig and removed the  runAllManagedModulesForAllRequests="true" attribute from the <modules> entry, once I added the attribute back everything worked again.

    <modules  runAllManagedModulesForAllRequests="true">

     

  • keilo 558 posts 1013 karma points
    Aug 21, 2016 @ 11:58
    keilo
    100

    I came across the same issue when I changed the clientdependency version (increased by 1) to refresh the App_Plugins.

    Apparently it works as Hendy suggested when removing temp folder clientdep.. folder and touching web.config

    thanks Hendy!

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft