Press Ctrl / CMD + C to copy this to your clipboard.
This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at
How exactly do you change the language? I can see Danish (da-DK) is included but how do I change to it?
Selfish bump after 30 days. Nobody knows? :)
Do you mean change language of the content tree or the Umbraco backoffice itself?
You may set preferred languages based on the users using the backoffice in the Users section of Umbraco.
Thank you for your response.
I'd like to change the language on the frontpage as you can see here :)
Then you may set this on the Culture and hostnames options in the content tree action:
More of this in the forums:
I apologize for the slow response! I didn't notice the response.
My Culture and hostname is already da-DK but the plugin doesn't really acknowledge it since it's still English.
Alright guys I fixed it using Umbraco Dictionary :)
If you don't know what it is, here's how I did it:
1) I use @Umbraco.GetDictionartyValue in my foreach as you can see here:
foreach (var time in times)
<ul itemprop="dayOfWeek" datetime="@time.Weekday">
<li>@Umbraco.GetDictionaryValue("Weekday-Property-" + @time.Weekday)</li>
2) You can rename Weekday-Property- to anything you'd like, such as Green-Potato-Day-.
3) I then entered Umbraco Backoffice -> Settings -> Dictionary and choosed create.
Umbraco Backoffice -> Settings -> Dictionary
4) For the name I entered Weekday-Property-Monday because in my Foreach I entitled the dictionaryitem Weekday-Property- followed by the @time.Weekday which is Monday, Thuesday etc. etc..
5) My newly created Dictionary item is entitled Weekday-Property-Monday with the value of "Mandag".
I hope it helps :)
is working on a reply...
Write your reply to:
Image will be uploaded when post is submitted