Plumber - Workflow for Umbraco
Looking for V8 support? (https://github.com/nathanwoulfe/Plumber-2/releases)[Plumber 2 is where you need to be]
The workflow solution for Umbraco. Plumber adds a heap of useful bits and pieces to Umbraco, to allow multi-staged workflow approval for publish/unpublish actions.
Where possible, please install via Nuget - I have a habit of forgetting to update here...
After installing, the newly added Workflow section includes a (https://github.com/nathanwoulfe/Plumber/blob/master/Workflow/DOCS.md)[documentation] tab, which offers more explanation of features and processes.
Bug reports are encouraged.
Features (including, not limited to):
- Group-driven workflow
- Document-based workflow
- Document-type-based workflow
- Workflow inheritance based on the content tree structure
- Exclude sections of the content tree from the workflow model
- Email notifications as tasks progress through workflows
- User dashboard, showing pending submissions and tasks
- Admin dashboard, showing all active tasks, charting, data overview
- Extends Umbraco's existing permissions model
- Customised action buttons (replaces default save/save and publish options)
- Workflow history (document-based and global)
- Export and import all config for easy deployment across environments
- Explicit/Implicit approvals - should the original editor be included in the workflow?
NOTE: Umbraco 7.8 and older should use v0.8. Plumber v0.9+ targets 7.9+.