Press Ctrl / CMD + C to copy this to your clipboard.
This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at
I'm working on a website with currently 68 localized sites - all using Positional Content... our turkish version crashed using Positional Content - after several hours we found the bug in base.cshtml:
view = view.ToLower().Replace(".html", ".cshtml");
If your view name contains an "I" ("i" in uppercase) and localized to turkish, then it gets replaced and thus the view cannot be found..
view = view.ToLower(new System.Globalization.CultureInfo("en-US", false)).Replace(".html", ".cshtml")
Thanks for letting me know, I'll release a new version today! And WOW, 68 localised versions of Positional Content!
Also, this file was basically a copy of a file from Umbraco that did the same job for the grid editor. It may be worth putting a pull request in for the same bug in Umbraco (just checked, it's still in v8).
I didn't see this error using grid editors as I replaced a lot of the default code...
We'll release a lot of campaigns using background videoes, Lottie animations etc. tied together with mouseover events (controlling which frames to play in both video and animation) ... I'll post some links when they go live.. ;)
is working on a reply...
Write your reply to:
Image will be uploaded when post is submitted