Press Ctrl / CMD + C to copy this to your clipboard.
This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at
I recently upgraded Umbraco to 7.13.1 assembly: 1.0.6949.28284 and have just realised some pages in the backend that use stacked content are not working.
I'm getting this error:
Request error: The URL returned a 404 (not found):
Message: "No HTTP resource was found that matches the request URI 'http:// .... /umbraco/backoffice/StackedContent/StackedContentApi/GetPreviewMarkup?parentId=46141'."
MessageDetail: "No action was found on the controller 'StackedContentApi' that matches the request."
I've upgraded Stacked/Nested content via nuget to latest versions (2.0.1) but it has made no difference. I've tried clearing browser cache + deleting temp files for clientdependancy all of which make no difference.
All the dlls seem to be present. Anyone any idea what the cause could be?
I'm not sure which version of Stacked Content you upgraded from, but I notice that the example you've given has the parentId querystring param in it... which we renamed to pageId in v1.2.0.
So either... double-check that the /App_Plugins/StackedContent/ folders/files has the latest version from the package ... and if you are running with debug=false, then bump the version number in the /config/ClientDependency.config file.
Hope this helps.
Got it, thank you Lee. Removing StackedContent and reinstalling via nuget seemed to fix it. Second time baffled with it picking up old script, not sure how I managed to get it into that state. Many thanks!
Cool, good to hear re-installing fixed it for you!
is working on a reply...
Write your reply to:
Image will be uploaded when post is submitted