Note: This project is no-longer under active development. Consider using the now built in cropper.
A simple Image cropper with flexible validation.
Regex validation is performed against a string of this format:
Therefore to validate the image is the correct size, use this regex:
Configuration (optional Web.Config entry)
<add key="ImageCropperIgnoreMissingFiles" value="false"/>
Known Issues & Limitations
Roadmap (wish list)
I'd like to add the option to fix one dimension of the crop and allow th user to select the other, eg: fixed width variable height.
- updated to be compatible with umbraco 4.5 and 4.0.x
- updated to fix null reference error occurring when used with other datatypes that take advantage of AJAX postbacks.
- updated jCrop library to fix IE8 issues.
- changed: DataTypeName to "Terabyte Image Cropper" to be more unique
- ! missing DLLs
- added: configuration to ignore missing files (for shared DB seperate FS)
- bug: fix validation for non-image files
- bug: escape filename in jQuery so filenames with & in them can be cropped.
- added: support for the mandatory checkbox and regex validation.
- bug: fixed preview bugs in IE7
- added: support for images larger than the available space (shrink to fit)
- basic features (with support for fixed aspect ratio only)