TextCount is a data type which wraps existing text data type controls and shows text counts and limits while you type.
How to use it
Create a new data type using the 'Text Count' property editor.
Next up, choose your options:
Save it, add it to a document type and your editors will now see the text counter displayed next to the input field.
How to install it
The recommended way to install this package is through NuGet:
But you can also download the package ZIP file and install it through the CMS package manager.
- Initial release.
- Retargeted to .NET v4.5 for wider compatibility.
- Fixed RTE initialisation bug.
- Fixed directive order bug on older versions of Firefox.
- Fixed conflicting package dependencies.
- Added Dutch translations.
- Fixed bugs when using it with an RTE data type.
- Added Umbraco v8.1 compatibility.
- Fix for RTE editors in Umbraco 8.2.x.
- Fix for RTE editors in Umbraco 8.4.x.
- Fix to return correct property type in PropertyValueConverter.
- Change to store wrapped data type's GUID for better Umbraco Deploy compatibility.
- Fixed bug with repeatable textstring property editor.