Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at


  • ACroner 2 posts 82 karma points
    Jan 09, 2020 @ 07:46
    ACroner
    0

    Invalid object name 'Translate_Sets'.

    So I have a customer site that has been running this great plugin for about a year! (On umbraco 7).

    I switched computer lately and tried to setup my environment on this new computer.

    So I'm setting up a completely new database and everything - however I'm getting this error after install: Invalid object name 'Translate_Sets'.

    If I look at the logs it seems like I got even more errors: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException (0x80131904): Invalid object name 'TRANSLATE_PROPERTIES'.

    Anyone have an idea? It seems like some package or something is missing that stops these tables from being installed...

    I tried uninstalling TranslationManager (they are running 2.3.0) and tried installing the latest one, but still same error.

  • Kevin Jump 1753 posts 11263 karma points MVP 4x c-trib
    Jan 11, 2020 @ 07:51
    Kevin Jump
    100

    HI

    It sounds like the database tables haven't been created for some reason.

    when Umbraco starts-up for the first time with Translation manager; it will run a migration which should create the tables.

    You can reset this by deleting any translation manager entries from the UmbracoMigration table and restarting the site.

    I would also check that the Umbraco instance has permissions to create tables (you would see these errors in the logs, after deleting the entries in the migration tables it would fail to create the tables).

  • ACroner 2 posts 82 karma points
    Jan 14, 2020 @ 12:05
    ACroner
    0

    Thanks for the answer man, as usual!

    I took a db-dump from my colleauge and everything seems well now :) So everything will probably be sorted out.

    Have a nice day!

  • Martin Skov Nielsen 22 posts 47 karma points
    Jun 09, 2020 @ 09:40
    Martin Skov Nielsen
    0

    I had kind of the same problem, but the log also saved my day. I needed to install the Jooma.TranslationManager package from NuGet.

    I know the question is considered answered, but I ended up here searching for the solution, so maybe this can help somebody else :)

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft