[Fixed server variables issue]
uCommentator is Disqus comment management.
This package will adding new section in your backoffice with "Comment" name to manage your disqus comment.
How to use:
- After installation, if the "Comment" section doesn't show up, you have to configure user section access manually at the user section.
- Add your disqus api settings in uCommentator Settings at content area and publish
- Refresh page to get your settings cache refreshed
- Enjoy your disqus management
- To render disqus comment, just add @Umbraco.RenderMacro("UCommentator") to your template, it will automatically called shortname from the settings
V.1.0.1 Fixed Issue:
- Shortname settings from the hard coded settings to uCommentatorSettings from the content section
V.1.0.2 Fixed Issue:
- confirmation dialog for remove blacklist error
- cancel dialog button redirect to umbraco backoffice home
- Fix avatar not found issue
V.1.0.3 Fixed Issue:
- Adding active menu
V.1.0.4 Fixed Issue:
- Adding SSO compatibility
V.1.0.5 Fixed Issue:
- Error on confirmation dialog
- Change angular structure