Note: For Umbraco 7, download the dll hotfix after installation!
Note: For Umbraco 6.2+ download the helper-patch.zip after installation
uDateFoldersy is a simple date folders package for Umbraco 6+.
It's functionality is based on uBlogsy 2's functionality.
- Configure multiple nodeTypeAliases for landing (root eg. news, blog) nodes.
- Configure multiple nodeTypeAliases for nodes to put in date folders (eg. article, blogpost)
- Configurable property alias for date property (you can call it anything!)
- Automatic folder creation occurs on the Saved event.
- Change of a date in a node results in the node being moved.
- Moving a node to another date folder results in the date being changed.
- Year, month and day folders can be disabled
- Nodes can be created directly on a year or month folder, and will stay at the folder.
- Define your own date folders (if you want)
- The package includes mvc view and a master page.
Note: You must configure the aliases in /config/uDateFoldersy.config
Quick start guide
1. Install the package
2. Add your landing node type alias to /config/uDateFoldersy.config. eg. uBlogsyLanding, NewsLanding
3. Add your article node type alias to the /config/uDateFoldersy.config. eg. uBlogsyPost, NewsArticle
4. Edit your landing node to allow the uDateFoldersy year folder as a child.
Version 2.x - Umbraco 7.x
Version 1.x - Umbraco 6.x