Press Ctrl / CMD + C to copy this to your clipboard.
This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at
Hi. Has anyone else run into this problem?
I upgraded a site from 7.2.1 to 7.2.2 and now when I try go the the Edit Relations, it throws a 401 error and boots you out the cms. Gonna try debug today.
Check for any AJAX requests that throw the error. Then if you have access to the source code, check the API controller for it.
It is probably inheriting from the wrong base class (something like "UmbracoApiController", but it needs to use "UmbracoAuthorizedApiController" - I might have the names wrong, I'm on mobile at the mo)
Hey Lee the Lee :)
The offending line of code is the call to this...
That's umbraco source not the package source aint it? Package worked great before the upgrade though. Poking through it now.
Are you logged in as a member on the same site, in the same browser instance?
It's an incognitio chrome window, logging in as an Admin user. Nothing that I haven't done before.
OK, I'm sure we'll run into the same error on our own sites, and our support dep. will come running.
That will give me an excuse to do some open source development during office hours again. :)
Might well be something in the event handler I use. (Triggered from the code you refer to)
Wouldn't complain if someone sent a PR, though. ;)
Okee dokee. Well, I've cloned the source, looking at it now. Hoping the problem just jumps out and says Hi :)
Lee was correct. Such a clever boy :)
I'll see about a release next week.
I think I've sent a Pull Request. Not sure, not done it before. Haha.
@Dan - Good that you found & patched it! Weird thing is that blog post says the change happened in v7.0.2 - but I only got errors after upgrading to v7.2.2... not sure what changed in that version - aww well!
is working on a reply...
Write your reply to:
Image will be uploaded when post is submitted