Press Ctrl / CMD + C to copy this to your clipboard.
This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at
Using Umbraco 4.7, with UMP 1.5 I cannot select any videos I only get a "Device Support" link.
I assume this is because of this changes to the YouTube Data API https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/6098135?p=yt_devicesupport&hl=en&rd=1
I'm also having the same issue! Has anyone managed to fix this or is there a good alternative that is working in Umbraco 4.11?
Recommendations when choosing a channel name:
• The name must be short. Then it is easy to remember and quickly find on video hosting from memory.
• Originality in the title. Try to stick to the theme of the videos to find out more and give recognition to the entire channel.
• Use of key phrases in the name. Take into account that the video channel can be found even in the search bar of Yandex or another service.
• No copyright infringement. For this, they can block the entire channel, even with a huge number of subscribers, likes and video views.
• Take into account the interests of your subscribers. It must be remembered that the Internet unites viewers from all over the world.
is working on a reply...
Write your reply to:
Image will be uploaded when post is submitted