With this plugin you can easily collect data entered by users through online forms on your Umbraco website and then automatically incorporate that data into your document templates. It will allow you to automate the process of generating standard business documents, such as contracts, invoices, quotes, applications, etc. This convenient approach of automated document assembly can save time and accelerate deal cycles by streamlining your document workflow. Here is how it works:
1. Sign up for the GroupDocs Document Assembly service.
2. Install the plugin on your Umbraco website.
3. Draft a standard document template in PDF or Word format. This could be a contract, invoice, application, NDA, sales quote, etc.
4. Add merged fields to the template where user-specific details must be entered to complete the document. This could be Name, Address, Date, Order volume, etc.
5. Upload the template to your GroupDocs.Assembly account.
6. Design an online questionnaire associated with the fields in the document template. This can be easily done with the GroupDocs.Assembly application, from your account.
7. Publish the questionnaire on your Umbraco website. You can easily embed the questionnaire into any page on your website.
8. Invite users to fill in the online questionnaire. Data entered by users through the questionnaire will be automatically incorporated into appropriate fields in the document template. For each individual user a unique document will be assembled and saved in your GroupDocs account.
This way you can automatically assemble any types of documents that require user-specific details to be filled in.
For more information, please visit our website:
GroupDocs Document Assembly Service