The easiest way to import Word documents (including images) into Umbraco.
The MS Word Importer for Umbraco 7 allows editors to import the contents (including images) of Microsoft Word (DOCX) documents.This plugin uses the MS Open XML SDK for manipulating and opening the DOCX file.
- Easy to import content from documents (clean html)
- Handles images automaticaly and create these in the media library for you
- No external licenses needed or MS Word installation
- Saves you hours of work
- Runs in MS Azure
Displays trial message and rotates images by default.
One domain license costs €49,50 excl vat.
Since the Umbraco HQ is closing the Deli-part of the projects repository here at our you will have to purchase your license via our site. http://montagnes.nl/order-ms-word-import/
What does a license cover?
The license is valid for your customer development/production and test domain.
Is Umbraco Word Import open source?
No, Umbraco Word Import has a traditional oudeschool closed source license.
- It only works with left-to-right languages.
- It implements only a subset of numbering systems.
- It does not convert math formulas, SmartArt, or DrawingML drawings.
- It does not convert text boxes.
- It does not handle merged cells.
- It does not import colors or stylesheets
This package is compatible with: Umbraco 7.1.6, 7.2.0-beta2