Census makes it easy to see where and how certain Umbraco entities are being used.
It helps you answer questions like:
- Is this Data Type being used on any Document Types?
- Is this Macro being used on any Templates?
- Is this Template actually being used anywhere?!
This is useful to get a grasp on sites you've inherited, refactoring, or just trying to remember if you ever setup that Document Type you created last night.
On pages where Census can detect relations, it'll add an icon to the toolbar. Click it to view usages for the entity you're viewing.
- Data Types
- which Document Types are referencing them
- which Property Editors (Render Controls) they're using, and which other Data Types use the same
- Document Types
- which Content has been created with them
- which Document Types inherit from them
- which Templates are allowed by them
- which Content nodes are using them (via RTE's)
- which Templates they're used in
- which Content nodes are referencing them
- which Document Types allow them
- which Templates inherit from them
Install the package below via the Developer section
or, install via Nuget
PM> Install-Package Census
Census is built for v6, but should work on all versions dating back to 4.7.2, which it's built against. Census is not (yet) fully compatible with v7.
- Package Files
- Archived Files