Press Ctrl / CMD + C to copy this to your clipboard.
This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at
After reporting this bug ( http://our.umbraco.org/projects/developer-tools/usync/usync/54983-uSync-Imports-Properties-in-Incorrect-Order ), I just noticed another one that was part of the same import.
The properties that already existed on the doctype didn't get their descriptions updated. That is, I changed the descriptions for the properties on the dev site, the def.config got updated to show those new descriptions, but the import to the staging site failed to update those descriptions.
Umbraco 7.1.4. Latest version of uSync: http://our.umbraco.org/projects/developer-tools/usync/usync/54160-Incorrect-Version-Number-(222-226
I couldn't reproduce this (even with the attach bug) - but it should always work in new 2.3.0 version
Probably part of the other issue where you mentioned uSync was doing a 2-pass import and was sometimes writing the old doctype to the file system during the first pass. If that's the case, then I bet your updated version will fix the issue.
is working on a reply...
Write your reply to:
Image will be uploaded when post is submitted