Press Ctrl / CMD + C to copy this to your clipboard.
This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at
I'm beating my head against the wall with this issue because it works perfecly fine in my local but not when I deploy it to the server.
It's umbraco 4.11, the uSync version is 1.3.3, I had to compile the uSync code base to get the dll with .NET 4.0, for some reason the package's dll was on .NET 4.5.
The dll is in place, the definitions are in the repository, the uSync read is set to true, and also I've restarted the app pool a few times.
I've tested it gazillion times on my local environment using the same db I have on the server and works.
Hi what sub version of 4.11 are you on ? because some of the later 4.11's had some changes in to the MasterPageHelper function (from 4.11.7 i think).
but it's probibly failing because it can't find the template file in the masterpage folder - even though on first import the template will be created from the contents of the file inside the usync folder i think the code is looking for the file inside the master pages folder.
Copy the masterpage folder over to the server to (or confirm it contains all the correct files). you should do this anyway because after the first import the contents of the template will not be overwritten by what is in the usync folder.
Hope that helps (because if it doesn't it's a lot harder to workout)
That's good to know, I already fixed it.
It was umbraco 4.11.8 and what I did was resync the server db with the latest backup, for some reason uSync did a partial work in the first build and then bang! YSOD
Thank you for your help.
is working on a reply...
Write your reply to:
Image will be uploaded when post is submitted