Press Ctrl / CMD + C to copy this to your clipboard.
This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at
I've been trying a few different ways to update / re-install Usync on a site that I just upgraded to 7.4.1. In both paths, whether trying a upgrade over exisitng USync, or a complete fresh install (basically delete all Uysnc files / configs) I get a YSOD on the install action.
Have you seen that on any 7.4.1 installs you have?
I haven't seen that one, : ) can you look in the umbracoTraceLog file (in app_data/logs) and see if there are any clues as to the file that is being imported when this happens?
for extra logging you can add.
<level value="DEBUG" />
to config/log4net.config then I suspect we will find the culprit.
Thanks for your quick reply, and sorry for my delayed response. I managed to get the latest version running in all environments. Of course it was user error! I am thinking that what I had done was after the upgrade I did not clear the Usync/data folder and on start up it was maybe trying to do something that no longer existed in the 7.4.1 upgrade version. (It was definitely something just related to my solution/install as while I was troubleshooting I fired up a quick fresh 7.4.1 install in WebMatrix and the latest version of Usync installed just fine.)
The way we are using Usysnc may be best suited to your new "SnapShots" package. So I will have to take a look at that.
Thanks again for such an indispensable package!
is working on a reply...
Write your reply to:
Image will be uploaded when post is submitted