Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Tarunjit 103 posts 146 karma points
    Jul 23, 2014 @ 14:28
    Tarunjit

Issue In Blog Created Through Articulate In Umbraco

Hi All,

We are facing issue while trying to view newly created blog post through articulate package integrated in umbraco7.1.4.

Here is the error messgae :

Server Error in '/' Application.

The view '~/App_Plugins/Articulate/Themes//Views/Post.cshtml' or its master was not found or no view engine supports the searched locations. The following locations were searched:
    ~/App_Plugins/Articulate/Themes//Views/Post.cshtml

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. 

Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: The view '~/App_Plugins/Articulate/Themes//Views/Post.cshtml' or its master was not found or no view engine supports the searched locations. The following locations were searched:
    ~/App_Plugins/Articulate/Themes//Views/Post.cshtml

Reason for this error seems to be that we have integrated our custom master page in document type "Articulate Post". Reason for inclusion of this master page is that we need to have a consistent User Interface for all the pages for our web site and this master page have the basic html and macros incorporated.

Please let us know if we could use master pages for blog pages created through Articulate package integrated in Umbraco7.1.4? If yes then please let us know to which Document type we should associate our master page i.e. template.

Regards

Tarunjit Singh

• Tarunjit 103 posts 146 karma points
    Jul 24, 2014 @ 04:39
    Tarunjit

Hi All,

Can any one please help me on my previous comment posted?

Please help me on this as i am struck on this.

Regards

Tarunjit Singh

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft