Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at


  • Zingo 12 posts 92 karma points
    Jun 12, 2017 @ 09:04
    Zingo
    0

    The page you requested was removed.

    Hi,

    I have installed Articlate blog engine in my umbraco backoffice in both my local and production environment. I use release management to deploy to the production environment. However, everytime I deploy a new version of my website to the production environment, my blog does not work anymore and I recieve the following error.

    "The page you requested was removed."

    The error code that is returned from the server is 410 (Gone)

    Does anyone know how to fix this ?

  • Zingo 12 posts 92 karma points
    Jun 12, 2017 @ 10:45
    Zingo
    1

    The problem with this is that files inside your bin folder are usually ignored by your .gitignore file and are not published when using a deploy method

    So I solved this by including and taking a copy of all the DDL files that are necessary for the blog to work to a new folder which is always included in my source version controller when I deploy the website.

    These are the ddl files that needs to be included:

    Articulate dependencies Articulate.dll Argotic.Common.dll Argotic.Core.dll Argonic.Extensions.dll MarkdownDeep.dll

  • Shannon Deminick 1486 posts 4986 karma points hq
    Jul 04, 2017 @ 03:16
    Shannon Deminick
    0

    When the next major version release is out (hopefully soon! ... still need to find more time), it'll have a Nuget version you can install

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft