Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Sahar 10 posts 79 karma points
    Dec 27, 2017 @ 08:03
    Sahar

Articulate 3.0.1 installed on Umbraco 7.7.2 ---- Not working

hi,

I have been trying to Install Articulate 3.0.1 on Umbraco 7.7.2 but,

the installation was not successful and as soon as I clicked, the "Finish" button, it gave an error that , "\package\Installer.aspx" not found.

Also different document Types are showing exceptions when I select them in DocumentType section.

Is there anyway to fix these errors? OR this Articulate is simply not for Umbraco 7.7.2 at the moment?

• Shannon Deminick 1524 posts 5269 karma points MVP 2x
    Jan 03, 2018 @ 06:04
    Shannon Deminick

Sounds like an issue with your Umbraco installation. I've just done a clean install of 7.7.2 and installed Articulate and it worked without any issue.

• Sahar 10 posts 79 karma points
    Jan 08, 2018 @ 10:38
    Sahar

Thanks Shannon Deminick . I am already midway through my website development using umbraco 7.7.2 and things are going perfect otherwise.

is there a way to identify/fix the issue with umbraco 7.7.2 installation?

• Shannon Deminick 1524 posts 5269 karma points MVP 2x
    Jan 08, 2018 @ 11:06
    Shannon Deminick

I don't know what the issue is so I can't say. If you can figure out how to replicate the issue from a clean install then that would be a start.

Alternatively, maybe your Umbraco installation is not quite right, and this could depend on how you've installed Umbraco and/or if you've upgraded from previous versions and the process you took to do that.

If you are using Nuget you can issue an Update-Package UmbracoCms -reinstall to re-install all files and see if that helps

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft