Press Ctrl / CMD + C to copy this to your clipboard.
This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at
So I upgraded Umbraco and then upgraded Articulate and so far everything seems to be working apart from the Articule Management tab. It's not working on my local enviroment or my live enviroment so I'm wondering if I'm missing something or it's a bug.
I used Nuget to install the update.
This is what I see:
The console does throw some errors:
angular.min.js?cdv=1044580300:63 Error: Argument 'Articulate.Dashboard.Management' is not a function, got undefined
at cb (angular.min.js?cdv=1044580300:17)
at xa (angular.min.js?cdv=1044580300:17)
at n (angular.min.js?cdv=1044580300:7)
at k (angular.min.js?cdv=1044580300:44)
at e (angular.min.js?cdv=1044580300:40)
Anyone else had similar issues?
Actually - the CD update worked on local but not on live so still having the issue.
So I've touched the web.config, deleted the CD folder, increased the CD number and cleared all my local cache of the site - everything works locally but not on live site so I'm guessing I've missed a file that needed to be FTPd to the server.
A bit stumped on what I've missed.
Lots has changed in these versions and yep there's going to be some manual work as it says here under Upgrading https://github.com/Shazwazza/Articulate/releases/tag/v4.0.0
For now all i can say is Best of luck! I still haven't done my site so i haven't made a list of all the things you'll need to do. If you have info though, it would be greatly appreciated to add docs to the articulate repo https://github.com/Shazwazza/Articulate/wiki on upgrade tips.
Ahh, but perhaps this isn't the v4 upgrade? In that case i'm unsure. I haven't had issues with the upgrade myself, prob best to get a copy of your live site and do a diff with your local.
Cheers - Ye, not gone to V4.0.0, just 3.0.2
I'll pull my site down today and do a diff on it and then post an update to say what was different.
I think I've found the issue and once again it's because there are . within the path to Angular. The path is /umbraco/lib/angular/1.1.5/angular.min.js I had this issue in the past where UrlScan has a setting that doesn't allow full stops within the path name.
The issue I have though is that this is on shared hosting and so I'm unlikely to get that changed.
is working on a reply...
Write your reply to:
Image will be uploaded when post is submitted