A starter kit based on the Bulma CSS framework for V8. Contains homepage, products, product detail, blog, blog detail, generic and contact page templates. This is based on and extends the original Umbraco Starter Kit.
Change the ModelsMode in the web.config to Nothing or remove the setting for the site to work.
Also don't forget to publish the content, the easiest way to do this is to publish the home node with descendants, then check the include drafts, so you don't have to go in and publish it all individually.
- Made nested content rendering simpler
- Updated homepage template and sections
- Fixed install issue
- Added JS responsive menu
- Add columns picker property editor
- New contact page template
- Remove macros and grid - use elements and nested content.
- Initial Release